Our resorts are ready to welcome you When you’re ready to visit Maldives
So, what changes can you expect ?
Firstly, to enter Maldives all arrivals must hold a Covid Negative PCR Certificate issued no later than 72 hrs prior to arrival. In resort, all facilities remain operational, however, each resort may introduce a reduction in operational hours based on occupancy. Each Resort has introduced :
- Enhanced cleaning and sanitisation procedures in line with Government protocols.
- Social distancing measures in place in all public areas.
- Enhanced cleaning and sanitisation of all guest Villas. Guests villas will be kept vacant for 24 hours prior to the next guests arrival.
- Seating arrangements in restaurants adjusted in line with social distancing rules.
- All staff will wear face masks and have undergone 14 day quarantine in their return to work in the resorts.
- All staff have undergone Covid Heath & Safety training as implemented by the Government of Maldives.
- Certain airlines require a Negative PCR certificate aswell, so this will be arranged in resort for clients that require them on departure. ( charge applies approx USD$120 pp )
Obviously, over the coming months, with travel advisories across the globe, tourist numbers will be lower than normal and we would expect this to be the case until a vaccine is found.
With daytime temperatures of 32C and night time temperatures 27C year round, the focus is on AL FRESCO dining ( weather permitting ). In addition, all bars have extended their outdoor areas, thus reducing risk during this pandemic. Maldives has had a low infection rate compared to most other countries and with government protocols and covid negative entry requirements, Maldives will be one of the safest tourist destinations to visit.